Strategic Communications Planner (TS/SCI), USSTRATCOM, Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE
The mission of the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is to deter strategic attack and employ forces, as directed, to guarantee the security of our Nation and our Allies. One option for the Combatant Commander to achieve this mission is to execute operations in the Information environment. The early integration of information related capabilities (IRC) in all phases of the operation, but especially during shaping and deterring, can have a significant impact on later phases. USSTRATCOM J39 is responsible for the integration of IRCs to create lethal and non-lethal effects to achieve the command objectives.
SRG is seeking an experienced Strategic Communications Planner to provide Advisory and Assistance Services to accomplish Information Operations support. Responsibilities include:
- Identify CCDR strategic communication objectives.
- Develop communications strategies, plans, and messaging frameworks.
- Inform government partners, and citizen population groups.
- Align work with higher guidance.
- Provide planning, development, implementation, and measurement of a strategic communications.
- Collect, process, and analyze open-source media.
- Possess active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization is desired.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant internal and external organizations to foster open lines of communications.
- Minimum 5 years’ Strategic Communications experience.
- Must have one of the following courses:
o Joint Information Operations Planner’s Course or service level equivalent.
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.