Incident Response Analyst
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/.
POSITION: Incident Response Analyst
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
STATUS: Fully Funded
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
Cask is seeking a Senior Incident Response Analyst to support the Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG). The applicant will be responsible for collecting and analyzing network and computing events presented via numerous sources to identify and document malicious or unauthorized activity on the Enterprise Network. Conduct initial, formal incident reporting and use appropriate skills and techniques in scoping, containing, and eradicating incidents based on the processes outlined in CJCSM 6510.01B, “Cyber Incident Handling Program,” dated 10 July 2012 or later.
As an Incident Response Analyst, you will:
Required Skills / Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or combined experience/education substitute for minimum education.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience as an Incident Response Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with the electronic investigation, forensic tools, and methodologies, including log correlation and analysis, forensically handling electronic data, knowledge of computer security investigative processes, and malware identification and analysis.
- Experience with SIEM technologies.
- Understanding of functionality and capabilities of computer network defense technologies, including Router ACLs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Web Content filtering, host detection systems, SIEM, ports, and protocols, enCase, GREM
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers succeed.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or position as a qualified individual with a disability.