TYCOM C5I Integration Process (TCIP) Coordinator
Everett, WA, San Diego, CA, Hawaii, and Yokosuka, Japan
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Combat System Analyst
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Less than 10%
This individual will serve as CNSP N6A TYCOM C5I Integration Process (TCIP) Coordinator providing technical and managerial support for TCIP process visits on U.S. Navy ships in the San Diego area. Provide specialized expertise in quality and mission assurance assessment review focus areas in support of government led assessments and/or reviews. Review and analyze various visit reports including AEGIS/Combat Systems Light Off, Total Ship’s Readiness Assessment (TSRA) and Systems Operability Testing (SOT). Candidate will provide status of ship’s readiness to CNSL N6A during the TCIP process. Candidate will interface with Ship’s Commanding Officer (CO) and other ship’s force personnel designated by the CO, Combat Systems Port Engineer and Regional Maintenance Center Assessment Director.
As the TCIP Coordinator, you will:
- 10 + years shipboard combat systems maintenance experience; Aegis Combat Systems Maintenance Manager (CSMM), Systems Test Officer (STO), or Electronics Material Officer (EMO) experience and Ships Self Defense System (SSDS) knowledge preferred.
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge of Navy combat systems interoperability; ALO/CSLO/TSRA/BMDRA/SOT program knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of database building, verification and manipulation as well as Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Power Point, Access, Excel and Word; and should have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to climb ladders on U.S. Navy ships and be able to transport laptop up and down ladders on U.S. Navy ships, be able to sit up to 50 percent of the time, have good close vision and good depth perception, and have the ability to bring objects into sharp focus.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and be able to work in adverse conditions due to the majority of work being done on U.S Navy ships.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to acquire a SECRET security clearance.
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.