Albany, GA or Remote as approved
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Albany, GA or remote as approved
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional technical manager to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical support team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
· Conduct interviews, hire and train new technical support/IT staff
· Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
· Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production/Development schedules
· Contribute to application sustainment, interface design and establishment of requirements
· Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
· Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
· Oversee all environments: Development, Production and Test.
· Adjust requirements and schedules as needed
· Work closely with Program Manager in support of all technical aspects of the support
· Review all work produced by the support team
· Ensure deliverables produced meets company standards
Required Skills / Qualifications
· Provide briefings and technical materials relating to the database and application servers
· Collaborating to adjust project schedules and re-deploying resources in an expeditious manner in the event of schedule delays that are beyond the control of either party.
· Providing high level guidance and direction on project work, making sure that new projects fit in with an overall strategic vision.
· Provide program planning support for the execution and documentation requirements of the support tasks
Preferred Technical Skills:
· MBA or Master’s degree preferred
· Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, a plus
· Must possess at least one Computing Environment (CE) certifications (Linux Server, Microsoft Windows Server, Oracle Database, or Virtual Infrastructure/Cloud)
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.