Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
POSITION: Air C2 Systems, Engineer
LOCATION: Camp Pendleton
STATUS: Fully Funded, Immediate Start
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is a leading woman-owned small business (WOSB) Management Consulting firm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to help our clients achieve success. We have been named a top firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for the past 5 years. Join the many happy employees at Cask!
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in Air C2 Networks and Tactical Data Link architectures. Experience in the initializing, configuring, operating, and maintaining Unix/Windows based Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS), Aviation Command and Control System (AC2S), Composite Tracking Network (CTN), AN/MRQ-13 Communication System (CS), Link-16, and associated JREAP protocols on TDL architectures is required. Qualified candidates will have excellent interpersonal communication skills and be well versed in the systems digital communications, data processing, radar, and voice communications enabling the operation and integration of an Air C2 networks.
As the Air C2 Systems, Engineer, you will:
· Conduct voice operations utilizing AN/MRQ-13 CS and MIDS-LVT.
· Understand radio and data link theory assisting with planning, design, execution, and participation in Air C2 IPTs, Working Groups, and support on test events.
· Have established methodologies in the alignment, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems, networks and associated Tactical Data Links using technical manuals and interactive electronic technical manuals.
· Conduct routine software and hardware maintenance on AC2S, MRQ-13, TBMCS, and CTN systems. Ensure proper coordination, accountability, tracking and reporting takes place and is executed based on specified maintenance schedules and/or to preform preventive/corrective maintenance. Conduct all testing, exchanging components, and preventative/corrective maintenance in accordance with 1st echelon maintenance SOP, and track electronically using GCSS (Global Combat Support System).
· Maintain the air tasking order (ATO) data to include import, export, deletion, and revision of the ATO in TBMCS. Regularly validate the ATO is accessible via TBMCS applications and troubleshoot any errors delivered by the system.
· Initialize, configure, and maintain the virtualized environment hosting Air C2 systems. Perform data recovery on AC2S, TBMCS, CTN and AN/MRQ-13 CS family of systems.
Required Skills / Qualifications
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.