Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Suffolk, VA
STATUS: Fully Funded for Immediate Hire
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance Required
This position supports the JS J6 Deputy Director for Cyber, and Command, Control, Communications and Computers Integration (DD C5I). The Cask Team conducts technical research for CCD and assesses applicable RDT&E programs, projects and transformational experimental projects associated with Joint C2 programs and initiatives, the Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Family of Programs (FoP), and Information Operations (IO) aspects of joint C2, as well as corresponding support/integration programs.
As a Systems Analyst, you will:
· Research, identify, and make recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion. Gather, process, and analyze system and operational utilization data.
· Prepare and execute detailed analysis for C4 and Cyber systems
· Provide support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings to include Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents
· Provide technical support and subject matter expertise for C4 and Cyber requirements, architectures, configuration and data analysis, product definition and design, planning, test and assessment, and evaluation of C4 and Cyber systems
· Provide technical support to managing and evaluating Service and Joint requirements and programs
Required Skills / Qualifications
· BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other comparable technical degree from an accredited college/university and five (5) years related experience; or BA/BS from an accredited college/university and ten (10) years related experience.
· Waiver of degree requirement for specific known technical expertise in national level intelligence, tactical and/or strategic communications systems, Command and Control applications and architectures, and documented experience serving in senior level positions
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of multiple C4 and Cyber systems
· Demonstrated experience with computer and communications-related programs
· Experience in cost-benefit analysis to support decision making of alternative designs or architectures and risk assessment associated with approach
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements development, product definition and design, and test planning and execution
· Operational experience in planning and executing combined and joint operations
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in JCIDS, requirements management, and Service and Joint military operations
Required Security Clearance: Active Top Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran,
among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.