Cask is a woman-owned small
business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to
help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost
effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting
services to help our customers achieve success.
POSITION: Senior Enterprise Architect
LOCATION: Stafford, VA
STATUS: Funded for Immediate Hire, Actively Interviewing
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
This position is fully funded. Cask is actively interviewing for immediate hire.
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
The Senior Enterprise Architect will provide support to the Range Training and Programs Division (RTPD), Training and Education Command (TECOM), USMC. The ideal candidate will design, develop, and evaluate various engineering programs. As a team member, you will be responsible for specific technical duties related to engineering disciplines, such as systems planning, performance management, capacity planning, testing and validation, information engineering, and development and staffing of a systems engineering management plan. In addition, you will ensure compliance with technological standards throughout the various projects. A Secret Clearance is required.
As a Senior Enterprise Architect, you will:
• Work with stakeholders to identify and align requirements, derive system architecture and functional design, identify associated risks and develop solutions to ensure products meet RTPD/TECOM requirements
• Perform technical analysis and provide functional knowledge
• Review technical documentation, such as system specifications, user guides and training manuals
• Provide accurate linkages, data exchange requirements, workflows, and associated operational and systems engineering information for legacy, updated, and new training systems and training support systems in the RTPD portfolio, including identification of interoperability requirements with other training systems, training support systems, weapon systems, C2 systems, and training readiness systems, some of which are managed external to the RTPD portfolio
• Develop all mandated and applicable DoDAF Viewpoints for systems within the RTPD portfolio and recommend changes to external viewpoints necessary to address interoperability needs of the Marine Corps training community
• Collaborate and communicate with cross domain senior leaders, architects, and Subject Matter Experts to develop and refine various DoDAF models that inform leadership understanding supporting key decisions impacting RTPD portfolio of systems/programs
Required Skills / Qualifications
• 7+ years of DoDAF knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree desired
• DoD Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA) designation, as certified by an industry-recognized CEA Examination Board
• USMC knowledge required
• Experience with DOTmLPF analysis and understanding of JCIDS process
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.