Cask seeks artisans in their field of expertise. Our ideal Candidate is someone who seeks to learn through immersion, collaboration and action. We value entrepreneurial spirits that maintain a team attitude. Those who seek innovative solutions for our clients with a passion for solving tough problems.
The IT Security Assessor will support IV&V efforts using automated and manual testing, examination, scanning, interviewing, and discovery techniques to identify, validate, and assess security vulnerabilities and deficiencies of information systems to include enclaves, networks, applications, services, software, and Platform IT (PIT).
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct in-depth vulnerability assessments and asset information system auditing (e.g., servers, workstations, network appliances, storage devices, and applications)
· Review security controls and configurations
· Validate if security objectives and goals are met
· Review compliance requirements and best practices
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree | Engineering, Computer Science or Cybersecurity (preferred)
· IAM Level II / IAT Level III
· CISSP and CAP (preferred)
· 5-7 years of task-related experience | NIST and RMF Required
· ACTIVE TOP SECRET / SCI REQUIRED
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status of a qualified individual with a disability.