Cask is a woman-owned small business and is certified by the State of California as a Micro Business and by the SBA as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).
Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.Job Description
We are looking for a Practice Principal to lead our Finance practice, which is part of our Innovation Group, that creates transformative solutions for our customers. It is expected that our Executive-level financial consulting professional will have 10+ years of experience serving a variety of clients in the financial space and will become an expert in our Finance and Procurement offerings, which will expand over time. The Finance Practice Principal will be focused on a combination of pre-sales, billable consulting (post-sales) activities, customer success and sales/marketing enablement.
● Clearly articulate the value proposition and business value to customers globally
● Subject matter expertise across the product line
● Lead strategic road mapping sessions to define Finance transformation programs for our clients
● Build executive level relationships with customers in the CFO organization
● Create, manage and maintain repeatable Statement of Work content for Finance engagements
● Provide expert level guidance to internal and external customers on best practices in this space
● Lead customer facing workshops and deliverables
● Guide customers in automating complex solutions that resonate with audiences and improve time to productivity
● Work with the internal Cask Solutions and Service Delivery teams to focus on future innovation
● Review major milestone deliverables completed by Service Delivery prior to sending to the customer
● Support our marketing team by participating in media interviews, developing blogs and ensuring the content on the Cask website is reflective of the services we offerBusiness Requirements
● Business and/or Accounting degree with a minimum of a 4-year undergraduate degree. MBA or Master of Finance is preferred.
● At least 5 years of experience working in the Finance / Accounting space in a sales and/or consulting role
● Knowledgeable about Blackline, Oracle and/or other Accounting systems of record
● High quality written, verbal and presentation skills
● Experience with ServiceNow a plus
● At least 2 years previous experience working directly with external Enterprise clients as a Management Consultant (preferably with a Big 4 firm)Consulting Requirements
● Extensive direct client interaction as well as intensive collaboration with internal resources and external partners
● Enthusiasm for business development and networking
● Innovative thinking with an emphasis on business strategy and solutions to complex client issues and business challenges around Financial applications
● Strong execution skills with the ability to convert strategies into actions and results
● Experience building and delivering roadmaps to Senior Client Leadership
● Exceptional ability to communicate compelling concepts to Senior Client Leadership
● Market leader to identify industry trends and to evolve offerings to meet changing client requirements
● High degree of independence and accountability
● Lead service and process design sessions via workshops
● Present subject matter expertise to wide audiences including webinars and other events
● Be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to deal with ambiguous situations
● Ability to manage multiple clients
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.