The Controller contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization.
- Supervise and develop the capability within the Finance Team.
- Effectively be a business partner to the COO and Senior Leadership team to ensure effective real-time financial governance and controls and support for financial and operational decision-making and permanent growth in profitability.
- Ensure comprehensive financial appraisal in support of significant investments and key business decisions.
- Ensure timely and incisive financial reporting and analysis, through the use of agreed KPI’s, facilitates effective understanding of performance, allowing decision support to improve financial and operational results.
- Ensure supporting financials systems are effective, efficient, and meet the required business needs.
- Provide effective cash and Treasury Management in association with Group and Rubicon requirements.
- Ensure the timely, comprehensive, and accurate preparation of weekly rolling Cash Flow Forecasts and monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements in accordance with internal Goodridge and Rubicon requirements in accordance with US and Group Policies and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Lead and enhance the effectiveness and integrity of financial Budgeting and Forecasting of Sales, Margin, Profitability and all significant elements of Operating Cash Flow.
- Ensure the effective management and permanent improvement of Working Capital
- Lead and manage effective financial relationships with key customers and suppliers, external auditors and tax advisors, banks, lawyers and other external advisors.
- Lead and manage the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cost Accounting functions to ensure efficient cash collection, management of payments to Vendors and accurate and timely maintenance of standard costs.
- Ensure the timely, effective and incisive periodic analysis and presentations in accordance with Group and Rubicon requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERENCE to be considered for this role:
- Degree or equivalent and recognized accountancy qualification, required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained as a senior-level or finance manager, within and small to medium sized business.
- Experience in leading the finance functions for a small/medium sized business.
- Strong and effective business partnering style, ideally gained in a manufacturing/engineering environment, plus.
- Tangible evidence of effective Finance Leadership, driving change and enhanced financial and operational governance and performance.
- Experience of development of Financial and Operational systems to enhance business analysis and understanding and provide effective decision support.
- Strong technical base and knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experienced management of Treasury requirements and Working Capital reduction
- Experience and implementation of effective investment appraisal techniques and procedures.
This person will operationally and functionally report to the Group CFO/COO.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Physical work location: Mooresville, North Carolina
- Environment: Inside/Office
- Physical activity: Sedentary with moderate walking
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OFFERED
- 401K, employer match up to 4%
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- 13 Paid Holidays