Presidio Medical is looking for an experienced electronics technician to build and test components and systems for their next generation implantable neuromodulation system. The technician will be relied upon as a hands-on contributor in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment. This position will interact with hardware, software, and system engineers to build and test electronic and mechanical equipment and support engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build and test components as directed through verbal or written directions, protocols, or specifications.
· Debug electronic equipment controlled by Python software.
· Perform Design Verification Tests.
· Support long-term lifetime tests.
· Support pre-clinical and clinical testing.
· Comply with Presidio Medical’s quality system requirements as well as any applicable regulatory requirements.
· Comply with all health and safety regulations, policies, and work practices.
· Organize the laboratory and maintain a parts library.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1+ years of experience in engineering or electronics related field.
· Thorough understanding of electronics principles and design.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Detail-oriented and organized.
· Excellent problem-solving ability.
· Ability to follow highly complex directions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiar with Programming environment such as Python or equivalent
· Associates Degree in Electronics or Bachelor’s in Engineering