Position: Customer Support Manager Status: Full Time
Supervisor’s Title: Director of Operations Start Date: ASAP
Location: US, Remote
Responsibilities:· Provide and continuously improve the customer service experience, support the customer lifecycle management and facilitate organic growth · Train a team of customer support agents in line with business growth; mentor and develop a team of customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment · Deliver regular progress updates, learnings and KPI reports to the supervisor and to promote customer service excellence across the organization (Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports) · Provide vetted customer feedback reports to the supervisor for distribution to product and marketing heads, as a continuous source of feedback and improvement · Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution (from beginning to end) · Develop service scripts, manuals, procedures, policies and standards and escalation methods · Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions and hold regular seminars for training purposes · Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement and proactively implement technical support solutions for optimization (multi-channel support methods) · Apply software, control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets · Adhere to the approved budget · Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
· BS degree in Business Administration or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in providing customer service support
· Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager for B2B
· Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
· Working knowledge of using HubSpot as a Service Tool, as well as advanced customer service chats and bots; and multi-channel support methods
· Proficiency in English
· Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
· Ability to think strategically and to lead
· Strong client-facing and communication skills
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Additional Preferred Requirements:
· Excellent people, relationship, and service skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· High Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
· Detail-oriented and persuasive
· Ability to work independently in a decentralized environment, without the reliance of direct authority
· Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
· High level of initiative, accountability, and follow-through
· Value strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects and prioritize needs
· Strong sense of service and passion for the company and business
- Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States
- Willingness to submit to any requested background checks
Competencies: To perform the essential functions of this position and the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Critical thinking—able to think critically, reason, and apply knowledge learned on the job to the tasks at hand;
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; exhibits creativity and a willingness to try new solutions; and appropriately applies problem-solving techniques.
- Confidentiality—operates with the highest level of discretion and maintains complete confidentiality of all business matters,
- Interpersonal skills—thrives in, and fosters, a team-oriented environment; able to establish strong relationships based on a foundation of trust; is able to easily and confidently work with a diverse constituency in regard to cultural backgrounds, levels/roles, and personality differences; remains open to others' ideas.
- Oral communication— speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and able to effectively make presentations to small or large groups.
- Written communication—drafts products with minimal oversight; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively and accurately; able to skillfully write, read and interpret written information.
- Technical knowledge—possesses thorough knowledge of all operating systems and programs required by this role.
- Leadership—drives results and establishes and follows fundamental goals; successfully manages and motivates employees; proposes innovative solutions; fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment.
- Planning/organizing—effectively prioritizes and plans work activities; manages own time as well as others’ time efficiently and effectively; successfully manages conflicting priorities; communicates key objectives and necessary tactics to meet project requirements/goals; proactively identifies and anticipates needs and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—skillfully adapts to changes, delays, or other unexpected events; manages competing demands, priorities, and deadlines; able to coordinate across various time zones.
- Dependability— self-directed, self-accountable, and self-motivated; meets deadlines; attendance is punctual and reliable; able to take direction, follow instructions, and work independently; solicits feedback to improve performance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does have direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This position predominantly operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for up to eight hours or more at a time. The employee must use his/her hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, or balance, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee will be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 125 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Persons with mental or physical disabilities as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act are eligible for this position as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodations are made to their known limitations. If the accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible for this position.
Markaaz, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.