· High school or equivalency preferred· 5+ years of relevant work experience · Demonstrated experience in being resourceful and managing great customer relations · Experience in providing customer support, and leading high-performing teams
Additional Preferred Requirements:
· Excellent people, relationship, and service skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· High Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
· Detail-oriented and persuasive
· Ability to work independently in a decentralized environment, without the reliance of direct authority
· Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
· High level of initiative, accountability, and follow-through
· Value strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects and prioritize needs
· Strong sense of service and passion for the company and business
- Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States
- Willingness to submit to any requested background checks
- Fluent in English
Competencies: To perform the essential functions of this position and the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Critical thinking—able to think critically, reason, and apply knowledge learned on the job to the tasks at hand;
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; exhibits creativity and a willingness to try new solutions; and appropriately applies problem-solving techniques.
- Confidentiality—operates with the highest level of discretion and maintains complete confidentiality of all business matters,
- Interpersonal skills—thrives in, and fosters, a team-oriented environment; able to establish strong relationships based on a foundation of trust; is able to easily and confidently work with a diverse constituency in regard to cultural backgrounds, levels/roles, and personality differences; remains open to others' ideas.
- Oral communication— speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and able to effectively make presentations to small or large groups.
- Written communication—drafts products with minimal oversight; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively and accurately; able to skillfully write, read and interpret written information.
- Technical knowledge—possesses thorough knowledge of all operating systems and programs required by this role.
- Leadership—drives results and establishes and follows fundamental goals; successfully manages and motivates employees; proposes innovative solutions; fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment.
- Planning/organizing—effectively prioritizes and plans work activities; manages own time as well as others’ time efficiently and effectively; successfully manages conflicting priorities; communicates key objectives and necessary tactics to meet project requirements/goals; proactively identifies and anticipates needs and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—skillfully adapts to changes, delays, or other unexpected events; manages competing demands, priorities, and deadlines; able to coordinate across various time zones.
- Dependability— self-directed, self-accountable, and self-motivated; meets deadlines; attendance is punctual and reliable; able to take direction, follow instructions, and work independently; solicits feedback to improve performance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does have direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This position predominantly operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for up to eight hours or more at a time. The employee must use his/her hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, or balance, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee will be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 125 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Persons with mental or physical disabilities as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act are eligible for this position as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodations are made to their known limitations. If the accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible for this position.