Business Development Manager - California
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader to drive the Company’s sales efforts in California with a focus on Industrial and Municipal Surface Water and Wastewater Treatment. You will work closely with every member of the team including executive management. You will have a voice and be responsible for delivering work that you are proud of and solves customer problems.
The Company offers an attractive base salary with uncapped commissions on all achieved revenue. Top sales performers have consistently earned outsized compensation.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management and sales team, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy in the California Region for existing and new nanobubble generation products to the Industrial and Municipal Water and Wastewater Treatment market.
- Focus on direct and indirect sales of the Company’s Nanobubble Generators across California by identifying and managing sales opportunities through Moleaer’s commercial process
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate, across the region.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for Water/Wastewater applications.
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate Moleaer’s sales and technical concepts clearly to regional EPCs/OEMs, Engineering Consulting firms, and Farmers/Irrigation companies.]
- Identify and hire additional personnel/resources to grow regional sales
- Willing to travel (>50%), efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (some weekend travel required)
Education / Training / Experience
- 5+ years in a commercial role within the Waste Water Treatment markets, ideally in biological treatment applications with experience introducing technical products or engineered solutions to customers and channel partners
- Ability to cold call regularly on other potential customers
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding gas transfer and water treatment and quality
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Lives in California or neighboring states
- Extensive experience selling oxidation treatment solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work with Application/Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or Biology/Chemistry
Location of position: Remote from California