Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader to drive the Company’s sales efforts in the Oil & Gas market. Moleaer’s focus on O&G centers around EOR applications in which nanobubbles can be deployed to help recover more oil from existing assets.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management and product development teams, a service based strategy for existing and new nanobubble generation products within the O&G space across the US, Canada and Middle East.
- Focus on new customer development by identifying and managing commercial opportunities through Moleaer’s commercial process
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for upstream O&G applications.
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate Moleaer’s sales and technical concepts clearly to E&Ps and OFS companies
- Identify and hire additional applications to grow sales within the market
- Ten (10) years of work experience in EOR technology or downhole chemistry sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Petroleum or Chemical Preferred
- Fluent in English– spoken and written
- Prior work experience selling equipment or chemicals to Oil & Gas industry, with a focus on secondary and tertiary recovery methods
- A strong understanding of oil reservoir/production engineering as well as chemistry
- Demonstrated ability to work with R&D and product development, specifically to articulate application needs and conceptualize product development requirements
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
General Skills / Abilities
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (potential international travel required)
Location of position: Lives in Texas (Metro Houston preferred - Colorado, Oklahoma, and North Dakota would be considered)