Manufacturing & Inventory Manager
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022, Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
Moleaer is currently seeking a Manufacturing & Inventory Manager. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating all product builds & inventory management to improve product quality, increase efficiency, and develop staff.
- Manage & lead production & warehouse staff
- Collaborate with Product Engineering teams in improving manufacturability & creating work instructions for assembly
- Lead & ensure that all engineering design & processes are translated to the manufacturing floor
- Assist in training production team with assembly & lean methodology.
- Optimize process workflow for all products – perform time studies & balance workflow to improve production efficiency.
- Evaluate labor & cost comparisons for in-house manufacturing vs outsourcing.
- Audit product bill of materials to ensure inventory accuracy; identify process improvement opportunities & drive complete implementation of same.
- Oversee day-to-day warehouse functions such as shipping, receiving, & material handling
- Ability to lead & communicate effectively with team, management, & peers.
- Minimum 5 years as an Engineer, combined with at least two years of management experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with manufacturing workflow & process mapping
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with management & peers.
- Understanding of customer’s needs
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Location of position: Hawthorne, CA