MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
Moleaer is seeking a motivated Electrical Engineer for its product engineering team. The individual will work as a part of a team of talented design engineers to develop Moleaer’s next generation of nanobubble generators as well as helping the company to scale up its production capabilities by standardizing the current products designs.
- Create/update electrical schematic drawings for nanobubble generators electrical panels. A typical electrical schematic includes components such as motorrs, relays, PID controller/PLC, custom-build PCBs and power supplies.
- Design, analysis, sourcing, prototyping and testing of new electrical panels and control systems.
- Write PLC and HMI programs based on the product architecture laid out by the stakeholders (internal or customers) as well as failure modes to safely automate product’s operation and serve customers’ needs. Programs Architecture typically includep sequence, control modes, diagnostics, alarms/warnings logics, and HMI screen configurations.
- Upgrade existing PLC programs to address failure modes, improve program structure and automation features. Create PLC and HMI programming traceability by systematically logging and addressing change requests, bug fixes and improvements.
- Support production by providing accurate electrical drawings, wiring diagrams, bills of materials.
- Follow product traceability best practices including drawings revision control, ECO/ECN, BOM changes.
- Value engineering of existing products to reduce costed bill of materials and failure mode risks.
- Support existing installations by working closely with the global field service team to address time-sensitive field issues.
- Work closely with the supply chain team and vendors to reduce lead-times. Specify alternate parts that are cost-effective and backward compatible.
- Maintain focus on Moleaer’s new product development (NPD) process throughout projects’ life cycle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in
- Drafting electrical schematics/line diagrams. AutoCAD® preferred.
- Designing electrical panels that power/control components such as pumps, compressors, and hydraulic systems. Be able to select components with correct ratings and safety margins.
- PLC programming. Phoenix Contact and Siemens preferred.
- Structuring an accurate bill of materials (BOM) for a given design.
- Working on-site in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with writing and executing test plans and procedures for new products.
- Be able to select components with correct ratings and safety margins for electrical panels.
- Be able to write work instructions, engineering reports and procedures.
- Be able to manage time and focus in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with cross-functional teams, customers, and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills. Be able to present work progress, test results and reports to a broad audience and/or the executive team.
- Experience in developing electromechanical systems with integrated flow management devices such as pumps, compressors, valves, pressure vessels, and pneumatics/ hydraulic/electrical flow control components.
- Experience in PCB design.
- 3D CAD modeling and drafting using SolidWorks® or a similar platform.
- Experience using MRP, ERP, PDM, and PLM systems.
- Experience in root cause analysis and corrective actions (RCA) methodologies.