Demand Generation Specialist
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
Moleaer is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to generate qualified leads in multiple industries. This REMOTE position is an exciting opportunity to expand a rapidly growing, successful climate technology at an entrepreneurial company to a wide variety of industries around the world. The position will report to the VP of Marketing and Public Relations, be accountable to our Business Development Directors worldwide, and will collaborate with local and international sales representatives, marketing, product, agencies, freelancers and other partners to develop strategies and plans and execute activities that engage potential leads across the B2B marketing funnel in multiple territories around the world. The Demand Generation Specialist has strong interpersonal skills and leadership experience to manage, motivate, persuade, and mentor others. They must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively with varied cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is growth and metrics-driven, able to adapt and drive new business, and is eager to influence the evolution of Moleaer’s sales process.
This is a full-time position offering a comprehensive benefits package and opportunity for advancement.
Leads Prospecting & Campaign Management:
- Develop, manage, and execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns and provide inbound support to generate qualified leads in multiple industries, including agriculture, horticulture, aquaculture, fish farming, water treatment, wastewater treatment, oil and gas, mining, resource recovery, and other essential industries.
- Leverage multiple channels, including cold and warm phone calls, email, social media (LinkedIn, etc.), digital campaigns, CRM, direct mail and other tactics.
- Manage the B2B customer prospecting lifecycle from segmentation to prospecting,
- Collaborate with international sales teams, including US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Identify prospecting targets and collaborate with sales & marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create outreach initiatives to drive opportunities for new business
- Manage prospecting tools and run experiments and optimizations across segments and messaging
- Prepare presentations and sales support materials for the prospect sales cycle
- Manage complex prospective customer communication
- Qualify and nurture inbound leads with multiple strategies, including direct communication, email drip campaigns, and other tactics
- Conduct cold outreach to prospective customers. Develop and improve scripts in collaboration with sales and marketing. Manage external vendors that perform cold calling / telemarketing in multiple countries
Research, Reporting & Management:
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities, opportunities, and account information results using our CRM, HubSpot, to accurately forecast and report on the pipeline and identify opportunities for action.
- Manage email lists, including segmentation, hygiene and collaboration with sales and marketing to improve conversion rates
- Leverage HubSpot, Google Analytics and other digital tools to establish KPIs, track and measure initiatives and campaigns, measure ROI and optimize activity based on continued learning
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape. Develop and maintain competitive research documentation
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota of qualified sales
- Manage freelance vendors to assist in activity
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree and/or experience in agronomy, biology, plant physiology, chemistry, or other science field preferred
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats and taking initiative in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong experience in outbound B2B sales
- Interest in sustainability and science, and adept at learning new technologies
- Proven ability to set and meet sales targets and KPIs
- Must have experience with mass email communication and campaign management, and CRM software. HubSpot experience a huge plus.
- Analytics experience in Google Analytics and digital / social advertising platforms. Design skills with templates a huge plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Location: Remote or Hawthorne, CA