International Marketing Manager
Moleaer™ is an American-based environmental and climate technology company with a mission to unlock the power of water to do more with less. Our patented nanobubble technology improves sustainable food farming, production and processing, water and wastewater treatment, natural resource recovery, and restores aquatic ecosystems sustainably – and we do all of this with nanobubbles, not chemicals. Nanobubbles are 2,500 times smaller than a grain of salt and have properties that allow them to supersaturate water with oxygen, form natural oxidants for disinfection, and increase water’s ability to permeate soil, rock, and even clothes in a washing machine. Our technology has been validated by extensive research, and we currently have over 1,500 installations in more than 30 countries. Moleaer can cost-effectively deliver nanobubbles into any water process whenever and wherever it’s needed to make the most of our most precious resources.
Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. Through partnerships with renown universities and large commercial enterprises, Moleaer has proven that nanobubbles can solve complex challenges in agriculture, horticulture, aquaculture, wastewater, aquatic management, and resource recovery.
Moleaer has been the recipient of several awards, including Global Cleantech, Real Leaders, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, AgTech Breakthrough and others. Our technology has been featured in CBS, NBC and ABC television news, Forbes, Oxford Business Group, Los Angeles Business Journal, GreenBiz, and many other media outlets. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
About the Role:
Moleaer is seeking an International Marketing Manager with a passion for environmental and climate technology. This REMOTE position is an exciting opportunity to expand a rapidly growing, successful climate technology at an entrepreneurial company to a wide variety of industries around the world. The position will report to the VP of Marketing and Public Relations and will collaborate with product, engineering, local and international sales teams, distributors, agencies, freelancers and other partners to develop marketing strategies and plans and execute marketing activities that engage target audiences across the B2B marketing funnel in multiple territories, including Europe (with a focus on Spain and Netherlands), Latin America, Mexico, the Middle East and other territories. The International Marketing Manager has strong interpersonal skills and leadership experience to manage, motivate, persuade, and mentor others, including distributors and partners, marketing agencies, and trade associations. The manager must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively with varied cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Develop marketing plans identifying specific country and market needs, including market and competitive research and analysis, forecasts, promotional and advertising requirement in multiple markets around the world, including Europe (with a focus on Spain and Netherlands), Latin America, Mexico, Europe the Middle East and other territories
- Manage the development and execution of international marketing campaigns, produced with agency partners or internally. Track deliverables across all internal & external partners through creative development, approval, localization and finishing stages ensuring all assets are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage distributor, partner, agency and freelancer relationships, identifying and executing marketing strategies and efforts to drive awareness, consideration, credibility and intent to purchase
- Identify and vet new marketing opportunities and partnerships
- Work with marketing, engineering, sales and product teams to develop and produce marketing, sales and customer materials including, presentations, webinars, case studies, blogs, emails, social media content, diagrams, graphics, videos, advertisements (print and digital), brochures, manuals, data sheets, fact sheets, and other sales, marketing and customer collateral that aligns with customer and industry vertical needs and connects to inbound marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist with day-to-day PR activities, including working with agency and industry partners to secure podcast and webinar opportunities, and editing and routing press releases and articles
- Manage translation and localization of marketing, product and other materials into multiple languages. Ensure organization and distribution of new content to internal and external partners
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners, driving a culture of collaboration to create achievable and measurable project plans
- Evaluate plans to ensure progress toward business objectives and adapts as necessary to achieve superior outcomes
- Manage social media calendar, posting, engagement and optimization. Work with agencies on posting on various channels and posting direct when needed.
- Manage overall international marketing calendar
- Track campaign analytics and metrics and produce reporting via agency partners, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other ad campaign manager tools
- Travel to select tradeshows, video/photo production shoots, media events, conferences, and other locations as needed.
- Lead and handle complex tasks and exhibit strong project management skills
- Conduct administrative tasks, including tracking expenses, updating budget documentation, working with accounts payable for invoice processing, manage calendar and other administrative tasks as needed
- Domestic and international travel up to 40%
· Must be comfortable working remotely, wearing many hats and working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurialp environment
· Self-starter with experience working in small teams
· Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience
· Experience in international marketing, preferably U.S. based organizations who have moved into foreign markets
· Experience in business to business / B2B marketing, preferably in agriculture, agtech, environmental services, industrial or municipal water, or a similar field
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree and/or experience in agronomy, biology, plant physiology, chemistry or other science field preferred
· Bilingual English / Spanish with the ability to write and proofread in both languages. Additional languages a huge plus
· Experience with mass email communication, campaign management and CRM software. HubSpot experience a huge plus.
· Experience with analytics in Google Analytics and digital / social advertising platforms
· Experience managing agencies and freelances a major plus
· Must be able to travel internationally up to 40%
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong work ethic with a sense of urgency
· Must be collaborative with a positive attitude
· Ability to think creatively and analytically
· Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
· Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and project management skills
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Ability to prioritize and lead projects from start to finish, analyze problems and strategize impactful solutions