Executive Assistant to CEO
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
Moleaer is seeking a motivated Executive Assistant to provide professional executive administrative support to the CEO ensuring the efficient operation of Moleaer’s leadership function. This individual will be an integral member of the team and play an important part in supporting the CEO as the organization sets its focus on the next phase of its evolution.
- Maintain calendar detail accuracy through both work and personal appointment scheduling, and detailed divisional meeting agendas.
- Provide support through pre-planning and work coordination during travel.
- Manage and facilitate internal requests, work and personal ‘To Do Lists’, and tracking due dates and conformity on active projects.
- Provide support for Board activities including but not limited to Board Director assistance, meeting pre-planning and on-site support.
- Maintain organized soft and hard copies of active project and organization files
- Responsible for incoming receipts, signature expediting, outgoing, and tracking of packages, and stock office supplies.
- Work with and organize large email attachments for review and response.
- Provide support for travel through booking and rebooking air, ground, lodging, restaurants, and live change management.
- Handle on-site support with coordination of side meetings, production and staff, and support with speech and hotel suite services.
- Polished professional having progressively significant experience; at least 5 years supporting a C-level, fast paced executive leader in a relevant capacity.
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident.
- Experience working for a fast-paced company in the private sector.
- Company start-up experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Capacity to get up-to-speed quickly.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent oral communication skills; superior writing and report presentation skills; commendable listening skills.
- Clearly and concisely present ideas.
- Exceptional organizational and efficient administrative skills.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
- Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent thinker.
- Proactive – identifies opportunities and acts accordingly.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Comfort Around Higher Management: Can deal comfortable with more senior managers; understands how senior managers think and work; can determine the best way to get things done with them talking their language and responding to their needs; can craft approaches likely to be seen as appropriate and positive.
- Informing: Provides the information people need to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organization; provides individuals information so that they can make accurate decisions; is timely with information.
- Standing Alone: Will stand up and be counted; doesn’t shirk personal responsibility; can be counted on when times are tough; willing to be the only champion for an idea or position; is comfortable working alone on a tough assignment.
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Functional Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Location of position: Hawthorne, CA