Irrigation Business Development Manager
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for a focused, enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales and Business Development Manager based in California to manage the Agriculture/Horticulture market. The candidate will new market development, sales and develop relationships with individuals and public and private entities in the target industries the Company has identified. They will support customers, distributors and independent contractors with technical support, sales materials and educate them on the proper use of Company’s products. The candidate likes traveling and pro-actively developing and maintaining relationships and markets. The job will require energetic, and self-driven individuals and will provide a high level of freedom, responsibility and ability to grow on a (inter) personal level.
- Oversee commercial strategy and horticulture and agricultural applications identified by Moleaer.
- Provide the organization with strategic direction to scale the company by defining the irrigation strategy roadmap, routinely conducing SWOT analysis, and developing strategic projects and partnerships.
- Identify and develop critical marketing assets necessary for Moleaer’s growth in Specialty Crops and horticulture.
- Manage and represent Moleaer at industry conferences.
- Create abstracts and technical presentations for industry trade shows
- Manage New Product Introductions within the horticulture and agriculture industry.
- Support regional sales teams by:
- Providing guidance on how to successfully sell Moleaer’s products in specialty crops
- Identifying distributors and partners
- Providing relevant tools and training
- Develop distributor best practices and on-boarding training materials
- Build relationships with strategic partners
- Oversee IP development of nanobubble impact on irrigation water, soil and plant health.
- 10+ years of experience in the horticulture or agriculture industry
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, Water Management, Agriculture/Horticulture
- Deep pre-existing relationships with farmers, distributors, and consultants.
- Product management experience
- Experience selling new technology into the horticulture and agriculture industry
- (both technical and sales experience)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Comfortable traveling ~50% of the time
- Self-started and independent worker that does not need to be micro-managed
Location of position: Central California