MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
The Innovation Engineer works on several projects where technology and innovation play a crucial role to create detailed mechanical designs of specialty products for B2B and B2C markets in the medical, industrial and agricultural industries. As a member of a multi-disciplinary design team, the Innovation Engineer will design and engineer complex platforms and systems and assist throughout the design cycle to meet customer requirements from the development of conceptual prototypes and architecture, through the development phase and into full-scale production. Works collaboratively with creative and cross-functional disciplines in a multi-project design/production environment. This position requires an entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to pro-actively tackle challenges while managing details in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- The Innovation Engineer is responsible for designing, creating, and testing new products.
- Conduct research before they begin planning a new product. They must learn about the target audience, what products are currently on the market and what issues there are with current models.
- After researching and deciding on a product to create, the Innovation Engineer will work on building a prototype to show to management. To confirm their design is valid and functional.
- Determine which materials are best for the construction of the product as well as what will be entailed in the manufacturing process and what techniques will be used.
- Work closely with other engineers and specialists to create a successful manufacturing plan.
- Analytical and methodical and enjoy problem solving and challenges.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ Mechanical Design experience in a professional engineering position that requires performing an integral role in product development activities from concept through production.
- Reading and understanding of blueprints and technical diagrams
- Fundamental understanding of Chemistry/Physics/Math principals
- Knowing drafting and modeling techniques and practices
- Managing complex projects
- Computer-aided design (CAD) experience (Solidworks)
- Experience developing pump based fluid treatment systems and controls
- Knowledge of software development for industrial control
- Knowledge of sensing technologies for the measurement of environmental water qualities
- Familiarity with compression and thermodynamic cycles
Location of position: Hawthorne, CA