Description of Moleaer Company:
Moleaer Company is a technology company that is privately owned and is based in Carson, California. It is a small-medium enterprise (SME) that is incredibly dynamic and fast-growing with a tremendous opportunity for career growth.
Water is our most precious resource. Not only do we need it to live, but we also use it in virtually every industrial process from food production to mining to mixing concrete. Moleaer’s mission is to unlock the power of water to do more with less. Our patented nanobubble technology improves sustainable food production and processing, water and wastewater treatment, natural resource recovery, and we can even restore aquatic ecosystems sustainably – and we do all of this with nanobubbles, not chemicals.
Nanobubbles are 2,500 times smaller than a grain of salt and have properties that allow them to supersaturate water with oxygen, form natural oxidants for disinfection, and increase water’s ability to permeate soil, rock, and even clothes in a washing machine. Our technology has been validated by extensive research, and we currently have over 1,500 installations in more than thirty countries. Moleaer can cost-effectively deliver nanobubbles into any water process whenever and wherever it is needed to make the most of our most precious resource.
Job Description Overview: Moleaer is looking for a Buyer/Planner to join our team to source/buy raw materials for building Nanobubble Generators as well as planning the manufacturing floor based on MRP & material availability. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Buyer/Planner will be working in a dynamic fast-paced and often uncertain environment where there are NPI buying/build requests, as well as scheduling the low volume, medium variation product mix manufacturing floor.
· Generates, adjusts, and expedites purchase orders for manufacturing
· Support projects related to product engineering, research development, & field service
· Issue requests for quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) & select best source consistent with cost, quality, and delivery requirements for electronic and mechanical components
· Collaborate with engineering on sourcing vendors & components.
· Ability to evaluate bid responses, negotiate price, delivery schedules, and place purchase orders
· Work with suppliers on non-conforming materials.
· Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods/services
· Act as liaison between suppliers and departments to resolve procurement related problems.
· Monitor supplier performance and take corrective action as necessary.
· Resolve invoice issues
· Perform other procurement tasks and projects as assigned
· Develop the production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory
· Analyze and identify risks associated with the Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times
· Coordinate with Sales/Customer Service to ensure specific customer requirements are accurately captured on Work Orders and communicated to the production team
· Keeps Sales/Customer Service/Production team updated on status of orders
· Provides weekly production plan consistent with the company capacity and sales forecast
· Proactively identify potential production problems
· Maintain Inventory levels consistent with production requirements and targeted inventory
· Ensures accuracy of inventory counts by reviewing material in system and identifies discrepancies in inventory taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future
· Minimum five years-experience as supply chain professional in manufacturing environment.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain operations with advanced analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain, business, or related field
· Previous MRP/ERP planning experience – Netsuite preferred
· APICS certification preferred
· Strong computer proficiency (Project, MRP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MRP)
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain, business, or related field
· US citizens or permanent residents. Company does not provide visa sponsorship
Relocation assistance: None.
Travel: Less than 10%.