Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is a start-up technology company that integrates nano scale materials into proprietary technologies to develop highly efficient and simple solutions for transferring gas into liquids.
Moleaer is looking for a Assembly Technician to join our team to assemble Nanobubble Generators, assist with receiving, shipping and other miscellaneous tasks. The Assembly Technician will be tasked with assembling small to large industrial nanobubble generators that are used in aquaculture, wastewater treatment, hydroponics and pond/lake treatment. There is no soldering involved, just using hand tools: screwdriver, hand torque, wire strippers, wrenches and various other hand tools. The candidate will be crimping wires, adding connectors, and assembling compressors, pumps and various plumbing/tubing using a combination of work instructions, assembly drawings and electrical schematics.
- Solid communication skills
- Proficient with hand tools (screw drivers, drill gun, torque drivers, wire strippers, wire crimpers, wrenches)
- Ability to lift 50 – 60 lbs. (raw materials, packages and modules onto shipping pallets)
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Detail/quality oriented (find and looking for scratches, nicks, labels on upside-down or crooked is a deal breaker)
- Inspect and qualify parts and sub-assemblies
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Occasionally assist with inventory management functions such as receiving raw materials, shipping finished product, and cycle counting.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Boxing, packing and moving material
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Education / Training / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of work experience assembling a finished product in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using tools for assembly purposes
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions, 2D drawings, inspection reports, specifications, and procedures
- Writing and spoken communication skills (English)
Related keywords: manufacturing, assembly, assembler