Sr Controls Electrical Engineer
MoleaerTM is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. In June of 2022 Moleaer announced the closing of its $40 million Series C financing round led by funds managed by Apollo (NYSE: APO) and joined by Husqvarna. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Job Description Overview:
Moleaer is seeking a motivated senior controls electrical engineer for its product engineering team. The individual will work as a part of a team of talented design engineers to develop Moleaer’s next generation of nanobubble generators. This position will be heavily involved in designing complex electromechanical systems that control water, and gas fluid dynamics.
- Ability to fully design control panels including PLCs, motors, relays, sensors, etc. to power and control systems with a complete bill of materials.
- Be able to create a PLC or control logic architecture from product requirements, write programs based on the architecture, perform program verification testing against the product requirements and create program traceability for future changes and fixes.
- Help field, production, and supply chain teams with addressing field, design, and procurement issues.
- Be able to manage time and focus in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with cross-functional teams, customers, and suppliers.
- Be willing to wear different hats and get the job done.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in developing control systems and logic using commercially available PLCs and controllers.
- 5 years of experience in PLC programming. Phoenix Contact and Siemens preferred. Allen Bradley is acceptable.
- 3 years of experience in creating electrical schematics and drawings with an accurate bill of materials.
- 2 years of experience in developing electromechanical systems with integrated flow management devices such as pumps, compressors, valves, pressure vessels, and pneumatics/ hydraulic/electrical flow control components.
- Experience in designing hydraulic systems.
- Experience in PCBs design and related manufacturing processes.
- CAD modeling and drafting using Inventor®, Catia®, SolidWorks® or similar platforms.
- Experience in utilizing requirement management software such as Jama®, Azure® for software development.
- Familiar with product development and project management processes such as Phase-Gate® and Agile methodologies.
- Experience using MRP and ERP systems. NetSuite preferred.
- Minimum Education Requirements
- B.S in electrical, mechatronics or electromechanical engineering from an accredited university.
Location of position: Hawthorne, CA