MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and efficient resource recovery.
The Company’s plug-and-play nanobubble generators have been independently validated as the most efficient gas injection technology available to infuse virtually any gas into any liquid. Moleaer’s nanobubble generators (inject two forms of gas, dissolved + suspended) by forming trillions of nano-sized bubbles in water. These bubbles which are 2500x smaller than a grain of salt, exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, high negative surface charge, and strong oxidation potential. These characteristics enable Moleaer to deliver an easily-implemented, chemical-free, sustainable and cost-effective solution to customers seeking to improve food production, water treatment and natural resource recovery.
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Moleaer is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer within Operations. The position reports to the Senior Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting manufacturing through implementing, improving, and documenting assembly processes to ensure the Company delivers high quality products to its customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Production & Engineering teams in improving manufacturability & creating work instructions for assembly & packaging processes.
- Lead & ensure that all engineering design & processes are translated to manufacturing floor
- Assist in training production team with assembly & lean methodology.
- Optimize process workflow for all products – perform time studies & balance workflow to improve production efficiency.
- Evaluate labor & cost comparisons for in house manufacturing vs outsourcing.
- Audit product bill of materials to ensure inventory accuracy; identify process improvement opportunities & drive complete implementation of same.
- Design assembly & test fixtures to increase productivity & improve quality.
- Improve product packaging through design & testing.
- Facilitate safety program implementation & factor into process improvements.
- Minimum 4 years in a manufacturing environment, assembly preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with manufacturing workflow & process mapping
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with management & peers.
- Understanding of customer’s needs
Education and experience
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
· US citizens or permanent residents. Company does not provide visa sponsorship
Relocation assistance: None.
Travel: Less than 10%.