Senior Learning Experience Designer – LOCATION: FLEXIBLE, U.S.A.
Moleaer™ (Latin for tine air), a leading climate technology company and the global leader in manufacturing industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and the recovery of natural resources.
Nanobubbles are neutrally buoyant, produce oxidants, are electrochemically active, and reduce surface tension. These characteristics enable nanobubbles to replace inefficient, energy intensive gas transfer equipment and harmful chemical oxidants and surfactants with a single, energy-efficient, chemical-free solution.
Moleaer has installed >1500 of its patented nanobubble systems installed in over 40-countries in farms, wastewater treatment plants, O&G production facilities, mines, and in over 200 water bodies.
The Company has 7 patents and patent applications and aims to broaden its patent portfolio around the use of nanobubbles across a range of physical, chemical and biological processes.
Is This For You?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to apply your learning and program management expertise to projects that support a global climate technology and manufacturing company? Do you have experience leading global projects? Do you want to turn all those great ideas you have into tangible results that make a difference? Are you adept at project management? Do you have eye for strong user experience? Are you tech savvy and data driven? Do you consider yourself a talent or learning professional? If that’s the case, Moleaer, Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
This critical role will help to improve and support the performance of the organization with a primary focus on global commercial enablement and field technicians. You will do this by working collaboratively with colleagues and business leaders, immersing yourself in the business of nanobubble technology, bringing creativity and hard work to every project you do, and being open to learning new skills and technologies every single day. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
What Impact Would You Have?
Everyone wants to feel like they’re having an impact. In this position, you absolutely will. You will have the opportunity to:
- Impact sales managers and field operations from around the world as a part of a global company stimulating ways to help our organization build new skills and improve their performance.
- Investigate new opportunities to deliver effective training that is impactful and inventive.
- Align your ingenuity and innovative ideas with the global strategic plan of the business.
- Directly impact key performance indicators such as quota attainment, secured volume, and revenue generation.
- Learn on a day-to-day basis about how our equipment and technology contribute to sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment, and the recovery of natural resources.
- Demonstrate key knowledge around data and grow the knowledge base of data analytics and reporting.
How Would You Accomplish This?
- Act as the single point of contact for our new training program.
- Identify and drive features, functions, and enhancements of training platform.
- Maintain a “product roadmap” and project plan for the expansion of our training program.
- Help design intuitive and creative learning and performance support tools and programs using smartcards, pathways, and journeys.
- Apply what you know about adult learning and share what you learn along the way with the rest of the team.
- Use strong project management skills in developing outcomes that positively impact the business.
- Act as an internal consultant to combine multiple perspectives into holistic solutions that maximize the impact to the business.
- Drive continuous engagement strategies to implement and expand the training platform.
- Partner closely with technical experts and admin team for program sustainability and maintenance.
- Facilitate and enable content curation standardization and best practices across learning teams.
- Drive governance model adoption and own continuous updates in partnership with learning leadership.
- Create and support a strong global team environment.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and issues in learning technology and employee experience.
- Establish measurement and evaluation plans that include key business metrics and return on investment strategies.
What Are We Looking For?
- Technical- The number of applications of nanobubble technology is growing rapidly, so we need someone who is quick to grasp how building environments are created and business lines organized. Our team is rapidly adopting more tech and we’ll need you to help drive this transformation.
- Educated – Holds a bachelor’s degree in Educational Technology, Instructional Design, Computer Science, Business or related discipline.
- Creative – Can look at a project and find alternatives.
- Flexible – Can change course if needed.
- Accountable – Can create plans, drive to deadlines, and hold teammates accountable.
- Cutting Edge – Isn’t limited by what’s out there today and is constantly looking for what is next.
- Detailed – Realizes the importance of details in leading to impactful outcomes.
- Collaborative – Collaborates with other members of the Moleaer team
- Ambitious – Willing to assume authority, take risks, and set clear goals for career development.
- Professional – Has personal ethics, does quality work and has a positive attitude.
- Articulate – Your writing and communication skills must be strong.
- Experience – 5+ years of program management, product management, or learning design and development preferred.
Instructional designer, project manager, product manager, curriculum development, learning consultant, learning architect, program manager, learning experience designer, lxp, lxp administration, learning experience platform