MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and efficient resource recovery.
· Support the Core Tech engineering team in executing laboratory experiments.
o Experiments will include the use of the following equipment:
§ Moleaer Nanobubble Generators
§ Malvern NanoSight
· Conduct oxygen transfer efficiency and nanobubble testing of Moleaer’s product line.
· Assemble test equipment, including piping, electronics, single and three-phase pumps and compressors.
· Further the company’s fundamental knowledge on the quickly developing the field of nanobubbles
· Collect and process data from testing and write technical reports sharing the results.
Education / Training / Experience
· Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or related field.
o Applicants actively pursuing a degree will also be considered.
· Direct experience in conducting scientific research and performing laboratory experiments.
· Experience working in a laboratory or shop environment.
· Strong technical writing and communication skills (English), organizational skills, and attention to detail.
· Familiar with data acquisition systems and PLCs.
· Experience programming in MATLAB, Simulink, LabView or similar programming languages.
· Experience in hydraulic design, piping systems, and fluid flow.
· Experience with oxygen transfer experimental protocols.
· Creative problem solver and self-starter with experience working in small teams.
· Experience implementing and following safe laboratory practices.
· Experience programming in Python or C++.
· Experience in printed circuit board design.
· Experience with microcontrollers, signal processors, signal generators, and implementation of electronic sensors in test setups.