MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and efficient resource recovery.
The Company’s nanobubble generators have been independently validated as the most efficient gas injection technology available to infuse virtually any gas into any liquid. Moleaer’s nanobubble generators (inject two forms of gas, dissolved + suspended) by forming trillions of nano-sized bubbles in water. These bubbles which are 2500x smaller than a grain of salt, exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, high negative surface charge, and strong oxidation potential. These characteristics enable Moleaer to deliver an easily-implemented, chemical-free, sustainable and cost-effective solution to customers seeking to improve food production, water treatment and natural resource recovery.
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Moleaer is seeking a motivated senior electromechanical engineer for its product engineering team. The individual will work as a part of a team of talented design engineers to develop Moleaer’s next generation of nanobubble generators. This position will be heavily involved in designing complex electromechanical systems that control water, and gas fluid dynamics.
· 5 years of hands-on experience in developing electromechanical systems with integrated flow management devices such as pumps, compressors, valves, pressure vessels, and pneumatics/ hydraulic/electrical flow control components.
· 1 year of PLC programming experience in an industrial environment. Experience in other languages such as Matlab, C++, Simulink, LabView, etc. may be considered as adequate.
· 5 years of experience in 3D modeling and drafting mechanical drawings using platforms such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWords (preferred).
· Strong foundation in fluid dynamics and thermodynamics of water and inert gases.
· Be able to understand complex electrical diagrams and wirings.
· Be able to select the right materials, and components for a given design/application with minimal supervision and properly structure BOMs in the MRP system.
· Be able to manage time and focus in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with cross-functional teams, customers, and suppliers.
· Be able to develop a product from concept with help from peers and cross-functional teams.
· Be willing to wear different hats and get the job done.
· Experience in hydraulic systems design and calculations.
· Experience in PCBs design and related manufacturing processes.
· Experience in root cause analysis and corrective actions (RCA)
· Experience in using product development and project management processes.
Education and experience
· B.S in Mechanical, electrical or electromechanical engineering from an accredited university.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with B.S. or 3 years with a master’s degree in a relate field.
Visa sponsorship: Company does not provide visa sponsorship.
Relocation assistance: None.
Travel: Less than 10%.
Work Type: Onsite (Carson, CA)