The Fort Athletic Club Studio Instructor brings the energy, the fun and always a smile to every workout delivered. The Fort offer 4 high-end boutiques for its members including HIIT, Cycling, Mind & Body and a blend of Cardio, Dance, Barre & Pilates.
Instructors will deliver self- and company-programmed workouts to members in 30, 45 and 60 minute classes. Instructors ensure classes have variety, are creative, utilize the appropriate form, rhythm and modification to meet class members' needs, industry standards and program guidelines.
$40-$50 per class
We are looking for the best-of-the-best to join our Fort Family!
- Continuing Education
- Gym Membership
- Nationally accredited (NCCA) Instructor Certification
- Nationally accredited (NCCA) Personal Trainer Certification (a plus)
- Active CPR/AED Certification
- Prior experience as a Studio Instructor/GFI
- Passion for health, fitness and assisting others
- Positive, motivating, high-energy, and enthusiastic
- Ability to positively engage with prospects and members by building relationships and rapport
- Results driven and a strong work ethic
- Team oriented
- Physical demands may include lifting up to 45 lbs, walking through all areas of the club, climbing stairs, spotting and/or bending or lifting (assisting members, picking up towels, cleaning, etc.)