The Fort Athletic Club (The Fort) Personal Trainers serve as fitness experts, brand ambassadors and key team players to the overall success of The Fort.
- utilize their knowledge, skills and applied experience to lead, coach and command 1-on-1 and Partner training sessions to provide a pathway for members to attain their goals.
- onboard members to introduce them to all amenities at The Fort with an emphasis on Personal Training.
- have proven success working with clientele of varying fitness levels and health backgrounds.
- are enthusiastic about their role and driven by passion.
- Nationally accredited (NCCA) Personal Training Certification
- Prior experience in at least one the following: in-person personal training, remote personal training, small group training, large group training, boutique fitness
- Experience in personal training sales and pricing presentations
- Ability to positively engage with prospects and members to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, all software programs associated with daily operations
- Results driven with a strong work ethic
- Generate leads through live prospecting, social media engagement, and out of gym events
- Lifting up to 45 lbs
- Walking through all areas of The Fort
- Climbing stairs
This is a Full-time position (minimum 35 hours per week) which warrants a flexible schedule including early morning, late evening and weekend availability.