The Membership Consultant focuses on the recruitment and retention of The Fort Athletic Club members. Consultants work to enroll new members utilizing guided tours, professional verbal and written communication and excellent customer service skills. Consultants will attract, enroll and retain members by showing value in the Club and being the expert in all offerings.
Compensation includes a base salary plus commission.
- Passion for health, fitness and assisting others
- Prior Sales experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn, the company's software including, but not limited to, Gym Sales and ABC
- Ability to positively engage with prospects and existing members to build relationships and rapport
- Results driven with a strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to overcome objections through communications
- Deliver excellent customer service through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Provide facility tours to prospective members
- Stay up-to-date on sales methodology via in-person, online and written learning
- Maintain a pipeline of potential members through prospecting and referrals
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of all programs, products, and services
- Contact prospects via phone, text, and email based on daily targets
- Drive membership revenue through new sales and member retention
- Develop relationships within the community and surrounding local businesses
- Attend and engage in daily, weekly, and monthly team meetings
- Uphold the cleanliness and safety measures set forth by leadership
- Enroll new members into Personal Training onboarding
- Drive members to ancillary revenue
This is a Full-time position (40 hours per week) which warrants a flexible schedule including early morning, late evening and weekend availability. Set schedule will be established upon hiring.