Clean Team / Housekeeping Team -- The Clean Team is responsible for the overall cleanliness, upkeep and operational safety of The Fort Athletic Club (The Fort). Working alongside the Facilities and Operations Managers, the Clean Team follows a daily list of to-dos to be completed as a group to ensure the health and safety of all staff and members.
- Perform duties typically associated with janitorial or custodial roles such as, but not limited to, cleaning and disinfecting equipment, laundry service, sweeping, trash removal, vacuuming and mopping floors, wiping down mirrors and windows, cleaning bathrooms and all other areas of the facility
- Ensure that all products and materials are fully stocked. Report to management when low inventory orders should be placed.
- Provide deep sanitization cleaning on a daily basis.
- Ensure the safety of all common areas throughout the club.
- Remove all trash, debris, etc. from the facility into the appropriate receptacles.
- Uphold the cleanliness and safety measures set forth by The Fort leadership team.
- Serve as a key team member in the operations of The Fort.
- Represent The Fort in a professional manner at all times.
This is a Part-time position. Hours needed are:
Saturday: 7:00am-6:00pm or 7:00am-12:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am-6:00pm or 7:00am-12:00pm
- Team oriented
- Physical demands that may include:
- Lifting up to 45lbs
- Walk through all areas of the club
- Climbing stairs
- Bending/lifting (picking up towels, cleaning, etc.)