Subject ID: Program Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This position will provide system and software engineering services in support of the modernization and componentization of capabilities into micro service-based capability packages as required by the Lead Engineering team, in accordance with the program directives.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience leading small to medium IT projects in a DoD environment
- Responsible for the schedule and technical performance of assigned programs.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned deliverables.
· Establish work breakdown structures; creates project plans; develops, coordinates, monitors and manages technical schedules.
- Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks for applicable programs.
- Serve as senior level customer interface and point of contact, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses, and overall task execution.
- Maintain responsibility for the quality control of all work performed, ensuring all deliverables meet requirements and are delivered on time.
· 5 years of experience in demonstrated written and oral communication skills including developing and presenting complex written products and oral briefings.Education/Certifications/Clearance:
- Bachelor degree, Technology, Engineering, Computer Science. (equivalent of applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degree.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) course work and/or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification desired.
- IAT Level III