Subject ID: Software Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Summary: This position will provide system and software engineering services in support of the modernization and componentization of capabilities into micro service-based capability packages as required by the Lead Engineering team, in accordance with the program directives.
· Develop code and scripts in the development and integration of software tools
· Provide expertise and capability in setting and capturing software configurations to ensure proper system operation, optimize system enhancements and increase overall performance
· provide expertise and capability in integrating software components with the objective of a system to perform a single or many different tasks as specified
· Develop simulation and test automation tools that focus on virtualization of software and services for desktop and server applications.
· Experience designing and interfacing SQL databases, including MySQL
· Knowledge of cryptographic and security algorithms
· Conduct engineering analysis to identify, document and design optimal infrastructure and architectural approaches for related development and production environments.
· Maintain deployment of related systems using automated application deployment, scaling and management methodologies.
· Update, build and configure modular security applications for various environment.
· Analyze performance and recommend improvements for related infrastructure, including management and recovery strategy.
· Experience in software language and development (C#, C++, Java, SQL, Git)
· Current active DoD Top Secret clearance is preferred, but must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate clearance level.
Education and Certifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering. (equivalent of applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degree.)
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT III.