Subject ID: Systems Administrator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This position will provide system and software engineering services in support of the modernization and componentization of portfolio capabilities into micro service-based capability packages as required by the Lead Engineering team, in accordance with the program directives.
· Will serve as a System Administrator including installation, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Windows.
· Will assist in fine-tuning systems, hardware and software to increase systems performance.
· Will maintain systems information security and physical security procedures.
· Ability to use various scripting languages including PowerShell, Windows CLI, Python, or other languages is preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory data dictionary enforcing organizational standards and security is a plus.
· 3 years’ Systems Administration experience in a Windows environment
· Current active DoD Top Secret clearance is preferred, but must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate clearance level.Education and Certifications: · Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering. (equivalent of applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degree.) · DoD 8570.01-M IAT III. · Other certification demonstrating expertise in MS Windows System Administration will be required after offer acceptance and we will help in this effort.