- Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer– DoD Navy Systems
- Location: San Diego, CA.
- This position will provide Systems Engineering support for e NIWC Pacific Unmanned Systems (UxS) Cybersecurity Engineering Services (UCES) Integrated Product Team (IPT) for researching, recommending, designing, and implementing high assurance technical solutions in the fields of cryptographic solutions, cryptographic key management, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS), Cybersecurity Testing, TEMPEST, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Program Protection implementation including Critical Program Information (CPI), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), Software Assurance, and Anti-Tamper implementation.
- Primary Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience with Navy C4ISR systems and networks, and an understanding of IP Network Routing and Layer 2/3 Switching Protocol specialist (e.g., CISCO IOS/ASA Security Specialist).
- Provide engineering and technical services within the production environment in support of infrastructure that shall focus on systems modifications, implementation, and maintenance of UCES infrastructure in the production environments.
- Experience with Application Layer security principles, special security appliance/devices, and threat tactics to avoid security solutions (e.g., Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Application Proxy devices.).
- Provide engineering and technical support services with the ZET Module capability upgrades within the production environment to support RBAC logons.
- Experience with the identification of performance risk and assessing vulnerabilities and threats against classified and unclassified network systems operating in a strategic, operational, and tactical environment.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of the Ten (10) (ISC)² information security domains (CBK) and recent experience with the design, development, implementation, and support of Cyber Security solutions for Navy C4ISR systems.
- BS in Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- Security + or IAT II
- Must meet CSWF IAT II requirements
- An active Secret Clearance required.
Submission Requirements: Please go to www.myvpsi.com and click on careers, and upload resume to apply to this position.
Vector Planning and Services, Inc. is an EOE/Minority/Female /Disability/Vets