Subject ID: Information Assurance Analyst-U.S. Navy/DoD
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The IA Analyst must have an understanding of RMF and familiarity with IT/network technologies. Thus, the analyst is expected to participate in the creating, managing, and maintaining assigned Platform IT (PIT) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A)/Access Only (AO) packages by implementing manual processes, automated tools, and repositories throughout their lifecycle and ensuring compliance with all USN, DON, and DoD cybersecurity policies. Applicants must meet the requirement of U.S. Citizenship, have a SECRET security clearance, and be eligible for a Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT/M level II designation.
Primary Skills & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all DoD IS cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Conduct Platform IT determination analysis and assessments.
- Generate required PIT and A&A/AO documentation and artifacts.
- Assist in the identification, implementation, and assessment of the security controls.
- Assist with the development and update of the system security plan (housed in eMASS), as well as, coordinating with the information system owner any changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes.
- Work with NSWCPD to identify and implement system/software requirements based on the selected Security Controls and applicable STIGs.
- Identify and tailor the security control baseline with applicable overlay.
- Interface with system and software developers.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures to meet security control requirements.
- Evaluate compliance with the applicable DISA STIGs through automated and manual methods as required.
- Possess experience utilizing tools such as but not limited to ACAS/Nessus, STIG Viewer, etc.
- Make data entries into the eMASS record and POA&M consistent with implementation results.
- Assist in the development of mitigation and remediation strategies.
- Provide continuous monitoring and lifecycle management to include remediation efforts (automated and manual methods). Evaluate compliance with applicable ACAS scans.
- Assist with any security testing required as part of A&A/AO or annual reviews.
- Three (3) years’ experiences with cybersecurity methodologies, tools and best practices, supporting vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection, malware analysis, VRAM, ACAS, DISA STIGS, and HBSS.
- BS in Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Security+, Network+, or other IAT Level II certifications required.
- An active Secret Clearance
Submission Requirements: Please go to www.myvpsi.com, click on careers, upload resume, and apply to this position. For information email Michael.Anderson@myvpsi.com or call (619) 207-9303.
Vector Planning and Services, Inc. is an EOE/Minority/Female /Disability/Vets employer.