Systems Administrator – Intelligence Community
Location: Bethesda, MD or Reston, VA
• Will provide Network Systems Administration and Application support for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC). Primary Responsibilities/Skills
• Will serve as a System Administrator including installation, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Windows.
• Will assist in fine-tuning systems, hardware and software to increase systems performance. • Will maintain systems information security and physical security procedures.
• Ability to use various scripting languages including PowerShell, Windows CLI, Python, or other languages is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory data dictionary enforcing organizational standards and security is a plus.
• Requires 3 years’ Systems Administration experience in a Windows environment
• Compliance with DoD 8570-mandated system security certification is required at time of hire, with a minimum certification required of a CompTIA Sec+. Other certification demonstrating expertise in MS Windows System Administration will be required after offer acceptance and we will help in this effort.
• Applicants shall have a minimum of a TS/SCI clearance at time of application and be able to obtain CI Poly.
Submission Requirements: Please upload your resume to www.myvpsi.com. Click on careers, and upload resume to apply for this position. For information email email@example.com or call (619) 718-3219. Vector Planning and Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled Individuals, and Veterans.