About Golf Quest
Golf Quest was acquired by Blue Jeans Golf, a new company started by former Topgolf leaders, in November 2021. Our goal is to bring new life to the Golf Quest facility, which has been a staple of Brookfield, CT and the surrounding area since it was built in 1997. We are renovating the building to become one of the leading social, recreation, and golf attractions in Connecticut and are excited to be growing the team in the local Brookfield community.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager with the ability to lead a team in a motivating and fun environment. This role will provide a unique opportunity for an individual to utilize their skill set while expanding their current knowledge with a growing and evolving company. Organization, follow-up and accountability are vital for the success of this role. The ideal candidate will also possess an ability to think creatively and outside the box and be willing to contribute new and unique ideas to the company.
- Maintain driving range functionality by picking, washing, and stocking golf balls.
- Maintain golf equipment and technology including pickers, ball dispensers, Toptracer, and ball wash.
- Maintaining property and amenities through preventative maintenance, service contracts, and work orders.
- Inspect buildings' structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Supervise all facilities staff and external contractors
- Maintain safety, operations, and life span of property assets including outfield, minigolf, and parking lot
- Create and manage priority list for repairs needed around the site
- Maintain operation of site technologies, including Toptracer, POS, etc.