Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need. With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allows surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the financial processing of transactions for the Company’s legal entities in the US and Canada. This role has primary ownership for the financial activities in the procure to pay processes. Other duties as assigned include accounts receivable and other accounting operations supporting period-end reporting. This role will also be accountable for resolving or minimizing any potential financial issues that may arise in a timely fashion and escalate, where required.
The position is based in Dallas, Texas.
· Process accounts payable
· Serve as the primary point of contact for vendor relations
· Maintain accounts payable, inventory, fixed assets, and accounts receivable subledgers and monitor AP and AR aging
· Gather and prepare all documentation required for interim and annual audits
· Prepare supporting documents for grant-related activities
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for the Canadian and U.S. business entities for review
· Provide ad hoc financial analysis and internal reports to support business decisions
· Other duties as assigned
· 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial/start-up work environment
· Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
· Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple competing priorities
· Proven prioritization, time management, and project management skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
· Strong interpersonal skills
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.