Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of cancer care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need. With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
Perimeter has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager. The Product Manager will identify, manage, and deliver customer centric products to market and perform best practice life cycle management for the product line. This role contributes to the successful delivery and support of products from conception to end of life.
The incumbent will support new product development process from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, formulating and communicating launch plans including commercialization strategy, competitive analysis, forecasting, positioning, and training of internal groups, service, support and sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for development of product definition, positioning, and product lifecycle management to include market sensing, leading the product management function, customer communications, support, and revenue forecasts.
Planning, forecasting, and marketing of Perimeter’s products at all stages of the product lifecycle in order to maximize sales revenues, market share, and profit margins.
Analyze and anticipate market conditions to identify market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation.
Developing a thorough knowledge of target customer segments, markets and the competition. Defining features and functions of our products to internal and external customers including, product characteristics, advantages, and potential threats from the competition or market conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a bridge between teams R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Sales and Applications translating business and technical requirements.
- Understand device development, design, manufacturing, qc process and final application at customer locations and support and represent customer requirements throughout the process.
- Serve as the customer advocate interacting w/ functional partners including R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Regulatory Assurance, Applications, Sales and Finance.
- Manage supply, demand, revenue, and pricing for product portfolio; update and present forecasts regularly to management, R&D and manufacturing teams.
- Lead the development of the US key opinion leader (KOL) engagement strategy for product portfolio. Maintain corporate relationships with KOLs identified.
- Research and be a resource for information such as market changes, products offered by the competition, benefits of Perimeter’s products and their superior value to consumers.
- Provide product training to sales and applications for existing and new products.
- Analyze reports to identify opportunities, trends, and potential threats with the purpose of maximizing value from all Perimeter’s products.
- Communicate with customers and gather feedback to ensure Perimeter’s products are reliable, relevant, and valuable.
- Assist and mentor other team members in following policies and procedures within the product management area
- Ensure processes area are followed in accordance with all regulations (i.e, FDA/Quality, general controls)
- Work with leadership to align project actions against company strategy.
- Apply disciplined, fact-based judgment to process improvement recommendations.
- Consistently demonstrate structured thinking while conducting strategic assessments of process improvements for the business.
- Travel will be required for this position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of product management with a proven track record in Medical Devices