Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified Security Support - Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP and Industrial Security Support (PPS&I) Specialists to support USSOCOM.
Security Support - Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP and Industrial Security Support (PPS&I) Specialists assist, monitor, and advise on all aspects of security activities. They shall plan and assist in implementation of security activities at the Top Secret and higher education to ensure USSOCOM personnel (Military, Civilians, Contractors) and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks. Personnel performing these functions develop written technical approaches and methodologies with regard to security proposals.
The PSS&I Specialist shall process personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions including:
· Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures
· Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with special security policies and procedures
· Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives
· Performing as a liaison with Government and industrial security officials, overseeing collateral and higher access and badge procedures.
Security Support - Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP and Industrial Security Support (PPS&I) Specialists shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of six (6) years Physical, Personnel and Special Security experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with operational level experience preferred.
• Position requires experience in compartmented programs in DoD, U.S. Intelligence Community, or supporting U.S. Contractors.
• Experience in security training or security inspections is highly desirable.
• Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities in accordance with the ICD 7051 standard.
• Thorough familiarity with all security processes.
• Must have a working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include National Industrial Security Program Supplement, and DoD 5105.21 Volumes 1-3.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport.
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.