Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Publicly Available Information Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Experts (PAI SME) to support USSOCOM.
PAI SMEs are responsible for researching, developing and presenting PAI intelligence products at the operational and tactical levels for senior leaders. PAI analysts shall interface with intelligence organizations to produce analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, HUMINT and exploitation operations, and threat analysis.
Intelligence SMEs shall possess SME-level skill sets in the specific intelligence disciplines with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, with the ability to communicate accurately and effectively with USSOCOM senior leadership and customers. Subject matter expertise is necessary to assist the USSOCOM staff and subordinate or associated organizations to identify and assist in the development of prudent courses of action (COAs), recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Publicly Available Information (PAI) Intelligence Analysts Subject Matter Expert (PAI SME) shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related operations while serving in an Intelligence Task Force, National
Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center or Combatant Command, or, a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community.
• Of the foregoing experience, the PAI SME shall have not less than five (5) years of operational analysis experience in their analytical field. Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of special operations and combat overseas tours with a SMU and or SOF in an operational environment providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired.
• PAI SME shall have advanced skillsets with the F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products.
• PAI SME shall have advanced skillsets with the Intelligence Cycle, HVI Targeting, Social Network Analysis, Patterns of Life Analysis and one or more of the following areas: Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, SIGINT Targeting, Convergence Analysis, and Intelligence training.
• PAI SME shall have employed their expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills related to intelligence operations.
• PAI SME shall have expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analysis, and integrate complex information related to targeting.
• PAI SME shall have advanced Social Network Analysis experience and an understanding of the latest state-of-the-art Social Network techniques, methodologies and tools in support of multi-INT analysis products.
• PAI SME shall have a strong understanding of mainstream and global web applications (e.g. Facebook, lnstragram, VKontakte, Sino Weibe, Telegram, etc.).
• Deployed experience supporting SOF customers is highly desirable.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.