Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Team Lead Subject Matter Expert (ITL SME) to support USSOCOM. ITL SME provides support to assist USSOCOM Staff in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations. The contractor shall provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
The ITL SME shall provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives.
The ITL SME shall possess SME-level skill sets in the specific intelligence discipline with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, the ability to accurately and effectively communicate with USSOCOM customers and knowledge of the organization.
ITL SMEs shall assist the USSOCOM Staff to identify and assist in the development of prudent COAs, recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
Intelligence Team Lead - Subject Matter Expert (ITL SME) shall possess the following qualifications:
• ITL SME shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related operations while serving in an Intelligence Task Force, National Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center or Combatant Command, or, a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community.
• Of the foregoing experience, the ITL SME shall have not less than five (5) years of operational analysis experience in their analytical field. Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of special operations and combat overseas tours with a SMU and or SOF in an operational environment providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak clearly to accurately brief complex analytical-related matters at all levels of the support Chain of Command
• Expert-level skill sets in their field of expertise with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, ability to accurately and effectively communicate, assist in overall team management, and demonstrate knowledge of the command.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies, and relevant skills related to intelligence operations and the ability to integrate their field of analysis and/or products, collections, and/or operations to ensure the overall soundness and efficacy of operations
• Expert knowledge of the application of tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult analytical problems
• ITL SME shall have expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analysis, and integrate complex information related to targeting.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract