Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Standards and Training (IST) Specialists to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Intelligence Standards and Training (IST) Specialists plan, create, maintain, and conduct Intelligence training and Intelligence training development for individuals and small groups with a wide range of skill sets, capabilities, and intelligence backgrounds (All Source, SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, etc.). Intelligence training requirements include the development, evolution, and maintenance of internal and external Intelligence programs of instruction covering intelligence analytic tools and methodologies, and collaboration to identify and facilitate Intelligence training for organization intelligence professionals. The Intelligence training instructors shall collect, maintain, and analyze Intelligence training data and records to help identify trends and patterns for follow on analysis and program development. Contractors shall aid in the assessment, selection, and follow-on Intelligence training of military special operations support personnel.
Intelligence Standards and Training (IST) Specialists shall possess the following qualifications:
• Intelligence training instructors shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of Intelligence experience.
• Intelligence training instructors shall have previous instructor certification (SWICS, SOIC, ASIC, ITC, TD&E or equivalent DoD or non-DoD).
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver information clearly, and concisely.
• Shall possess strong writing/editing skills and be capable of effectively accomplishing of intelligence training products and assessments.
• Must have ability to work independently with little or no supervision
• Proficient in utilizing intelligence related automation and Microsoft Office/Suite to support Intel training.
• Prior SOF experience or significant knowledge of special operations is highly desirable.
• Prior experience as cadre for a Special Operations Assessment and Selection Program is desirable
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport.
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.