Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert (IDL SME) to support USSOCOM. IDL SME provides support to assist USSOCOM Staff in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations. The contractor shall provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
The IDL SME shall provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives. The IDL SME shall possess SME-level skillsets in the specific intelligence discipline with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, the ability to accurately and effectively communicate with USSOCOM customers and knowledge of the organization. IDL SMEs shall assist the USSOCOM Staff to identify and assist in the development of prudent COAs, recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
Intelligence Discipline Lead-Subject Matter Expert (IDL SME) shall possess the following qualifications:
• IDL SME shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related operations while serving in an Intelligence Task Force, National Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center or Combatant Command, or, a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community.
• Of the foregoing experience, the IDL SME shall have not less than five (5) years of operational analysis experience in their analytical field. Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of special operations and combat overseas tours with a SMU and or SOF in an operational environment providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired.
• IDL SME shall have advanced skillsets with the F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant
demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products.
• IDL SME shall have advanced skillsets with the Intelligence Cycle, HVI Targeting, Social Network Analysis, Patterns of Life Analysis and one or more of the following areas: Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, SIGINT Targeting, Convergence Analysis, and Intelligence training.
• IDL SME shall have employed their expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills related to intelligence operations.
• IDL SME shall have expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analysis, and integrate complex information related to targeting.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.