Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Expert-Level Intelligence Trainer (TNG) shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten (10) years intelligence/intelligence operations experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
• Strong background and firsthand experience required in the following analytical areas: Regional analysis, Geo-Political analysis, HUMINT / SIGINT analysis, and Collection Management.
• Sufficient experience training individuals and small groups with a wide range of skill sets, capabilities, and intelligence backgrounds.
• Advanced HVI/Network Targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully utilize F3EAD targeting process.
• Highly proficient utilizing current intelligence-related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Strong briefing skills.
• SOF and/or CT experience is highly desirable.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.