Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Expert-Level Intelligence Publicly Available Information Analyst (PAI) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
PAI Analyst are responsible for researching, developing, and presenting PAI intelligence products at the tactical and operational. PAI Analysts shall research emerging open source and social media applications of social networking, collaborates with industry and academia subject matter experts, and interfaces with other Government agencies to identify new and emerging social network analysis methodologies, techniques and analytical tools. PAI Analysts shall also identify and support the collection of open-source data to support multi-intelligence fusion analysis in a collaborative environment.
Expert-Level Intelligence PAI Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
• Advanced skills with F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience.
• Advanced working knowledge of social media applications and expert knowledge of Open-Source research including methodologies and systems.
• Strong background and firsthand experience are required in the following analytical areas: Regional analysis, Geo-Political analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT analysis, and collection management.
• Highly proficient utilizing current intelligence-related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Strong briefing skills.
• Acute knowledge of SOF and CT experience is highly desirable.
• Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid US passport
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.