Legion Systems seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Targeting (TGT) SMEs. TGT SMEs support and engage in the target development process in deployed environments in support of Intelligence collection, CT, and counter proliferation.
Intelligence SMEs shall possess SME-level skill sets in the specific intelligence disciplines with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, with the ability to communicate accurately and effectively with USSOCOM senior leadership and customers. Subject matter expertise is necessary to assist the USSOCOM staff and subordinate or associated organizations to identify and assist in the development of prudent courses of action (COAs), recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
In-depth analytic skills to identify, assess, and report on enemy capabilities and tactics in support of target development and the production of all-source strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence analysis. TGT SMEs shall enable the F3EAD targeting cycle and drive Intelligence collection efforts to further support target development and production.
Qualifications:Intelligence Targeting Analyst Subject Matter Expert (TGT SME) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Minimum three (3) years targeting experience within previous five (5) years or equivalent operational support experience within SOF required.
- Advanced HVI/Network targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully utilize F3EAD targeting process.
- Highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess excellent briefing skills
- Comprehensive background and firsthand experience in in Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT/GEOINT Analysis, Collection Management, and Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE)
- Experience in directing subordinate analysts in accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Expert knowledge of SOF and/or CT intelligence is required
- Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.